Weber MasterTouch with GBS Grate And Tuck Away Lid - Black
- Built-in lid thermometer: for optimal temperature control
There is nothing more South African than spending the afternoon around a braai with good friends and great food. However, sometimes the weather can be less than ideal for standing outside braaing, which is why you should invest in a braai with a lid. Your meat will still be deliciously cooked, but it will not be affected by the elements.
Weber is arguably one of the most loved grill manufacturers in South Africa, and the MasterTouch model is no exception. It is equipped with features such as a built-in lid thermometer for perfect temperature control, the Weber One-Touch System for easy cleaning, and a briquette scoop to accurately measure the perfect amount of briquettes to add to the charcoal. This braai will revolutionise your Saturday afternoon family gatherings, helping you cook meat to perfection. And with its spacious interior you even have space for vegetables (if any vegetarians have made it to your braai, that is).
Choosing this Weber MasterTouch braai will make you the envy of the neighbourhood and will transform you into the ultimate braai master.
- Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
- Plated steel hinged Weber Original Gourmet BBQ System cooking grate
- The Weber Original Gourmet BBQ System grate has a removable 30cm centrepiece which allows to attach a number of compatible accessories including sear grate, wok, pizza stone and griddle (all sold separately) offering you no end of cooking possibilities.
- Steel charcoal grate
- One-Touch™ cleaning system
- Removable, high capacity aluminum ash catcher
- Rust resistant damper
- Glass reinforced nylon lid handle
- Glass reinforced nylon handle with tool hooks
- Durable all-weather wheels
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Tuck-Away™ lid holder
- Charcoal rails
- Charcoal measuring cup
- Owner’s guide
- 10 year limited warranty