Siemens iQ500 90cm Ceramic Glass base ET975LMP1D
- Induction cooktop with innovative features that enable highly flexible cooking in any situation.
- cookingSensor Plus ready: The supplementary available sensor prevents overboiling thanks to precise temperature control.
- fryingSensor: maintains the desired pan temperature automatically after heating up to avoid scorching.
- The new TFT-Touchdisplay makes the operation of all the cooktop’s functions easier than ever.
- powerMove Plus enables intuitive control thanks to three heating zones with different temperatures – activated by touch.
- The convenient cookConnect system allows you to control different functions of the extractor hood directly from your cooktop. (with matching hood)
Design trim (front facette with side trim)
HighSpeed ceramic glass
3 Flex zones
Comfort and Safety
5 induction cooking zones
17 power levels
Timer for all zones
Count up timer per cooktop
Energy consumption display
Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerlevels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 300 mmx240 mm, 2.6 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
Automatic pan recognition
Automatic safety switch off
Two stage residual heat indicators
Residual heat indicator for each zone
Connected load: 11.1 kW
Cooking sensor ready (no WSP)
fryingSensor Plus with 5 temperature settings
Power boost setting
Installation measurements: 880 mmx490 mm
Connection cable (1.1 M )
Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
|Item Weight||Between 20 and 50 Kg|