Siemens 70cm Extractor Fan Canopy Hood - LB75564
- Ducted / Recirculating operation. For installation in a modified cupboard, above a hob.
- The powerful canopy cooker hood is concealed above the cooktop.
- The 670 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
- The intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate when kitchen vapour is especially intense.
- Extremely quiet at a mere 45 dB.
Cooking amazing food is almost as fun as eating it. And to make the cheffing experience even better, you should consider installing an extractor fan. These appliances are able to clean the air in the kitchen via air filtration and evacuation, removing grease particles, combustion products, smoke, odours and more. Not only will your kitchen not be overcome with cooking odours, it will be a more hygienic place to cook and eat.
Siemens is renowned for creating innovative products, and this extractor fan is equipped with features such as three different speeds including an intensive setting, an easy-to-use sliding switch to control these functions as well as being small enough to be installed in a modified cupboard, above a hob. It will provide a cleaner kitchen while looking chic enough to suit any modern kitchen. This efficient appliance is perfect for those who may suffer from allergies as it cleans the air in your kitchen for a more hygienic environment.
Installing this Siemens extractor fan will ensure your kitchen is as healthy as it is good-looking.
- Ducted/Recirculating operation
- For installation in a modified cupboard, above a hob
- 2 x 20 W halogen lights
Comfort and Safety:
- 3 speed control plus intensive setting
- Sliding switch control for extractor speeds and light
Basic information LB75564
- Type of control setting and signalling devices
- Slide switch
- Installation typology
- Width of the product (mm)
- 730 mm
- Noise level (dB)
- Air circulation