DA 3490, DA 3496 (installation drawing)
1. A shelf must be fitted in the front of the wall unit to the depth of the partition wall.
If the cooker hood is fitted further back, e.g. to accomodate a front panel, the shelf will need to be deeper.
2. The partition wall in the wall unit must be removable.
3. Extraction mode: when measuring for height of the wall unit and the cut-out, account must be taken of any accessories fitted, e.g. silencer, DSM module.
4. Recirculation mode: with conversion kit DUU 151
5. Optional accessory: DSM 400
6. Installation with kneeling frame DAR 3000: Please attend differing cabinet height (see installation drawing DAR 3000)
* Can also be installed in a 600 mm wide unit (not possible with frame DAR 3000).