Miele Induction Hob Black KM 6348
- Intuitive selection via numerical linear keybank - Direct control
- Modern design - 752mm wide for flush-fit installation
- Versatile and fast - 4 cooking zones incl. 1 PowerFlex area
- Communication with the hood - automatic function Con@ctivity 2.0
- Broad performance spectrum - keeping warm function and TwinBooster
Innovative convenience: the cooker hood reacts automatically to settings on the hob.
Versatile and flexible: Large cookware can also be heated quickly and easily.
Easy-to-clean ceramic glass
Food can no longer burn on: because the hob surface remains relatively cool, soiling can be removed easily.
Pan size recognition
Convincing: the size of the pan is recognised by the hob and energy supplied to this area only.
Efficient and safe
A clear benefit: no heat loss with induction, and the ceramic glass surface stays relatively cool.
Convenient: Each cooking zone is quick and easy to control via a central numerical keybank.
Stop & Go
So nothing will burn: With this function, all cooking zones can be reduced to power level one simultaneously.
Keeping warm function
Food kept at serving temperature: this function controls the temperature and prevents food from burning.
Always at the right time: This function reduces the initial power boost to prevent burning.
Completely unique: basic hob settings can be adapted to suit personal preferences.
It makes sense: This feature allows you to set a kitchen timer.
Flexible cooking zones
For all sorts of cookware: Perfect for a wide variety of pans.