JBL 320W Home Cinema 2.1 Soundbar With Wireless Sub - JBL SB 350
Designed to complement any TV, the JBL CINEMA SB350 projects stunning, virtual surround sound from a sleek and simple package. It connects wirelessly to its subwoofer, and with a single cable to a TV. It can also play music wirelessly from Bluetooth compatible smartphones or tablets. It can learn any TV remote volume control giving you simplified control over your Home Cinema experience.
- Brings stunning, cinematic sound to any thin-profile TV.
- Complete all-in-one solution with compact.
- 6.5" (165mm) wireless subwoofer.
- Simple one-cable connection to your TV with HDMI® ARC, analog or optical.
- No more loud commercials – Harman Volume keeps your sound levels consistent.
- Big movie sound with Dolby® Digital and Harman Display Surround sound .
- Stream music from your smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth®.
- Simplify your experience by using your existing TV remote control for operating your soundbar.
- Frequency response: 45Hz–20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 100dB
- JBL Cinema SB350 includes two-way, dual driver left and right speaker modules, each with two 55mm (2.25") full range drivers and a 32mm (1.25") dome tweeter.
- Wireless, powered subwoofer with a 165mm (6.5") driver in a ported enclosure
- Total Cinema SB350 amplifier power: 320W max
- Harman Display Surround mode creates a complete virtual surround sound experience without any extra speakers or wires
- Two-channel stereo mode for traditional stereo playback
- Dolby® Digital Decoding
- Harman Volume helps you maintain the same volume level, no matter what you’re watching – be it a film, TV show or TV commercial
- One HDMI® output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- One stereo analog-audio input
- One optical digital input
- One USB port for software update
Ease of use
- An included IR remote allows you to conveniently control all JBL Cinema SB350 functionality
- Programmable JBL Cinema SB350 that can obey your TV remote’s volume and power commands,enabling a single remote to control your whole home theater system
- Independent subwoofer level control from the remote control
- Audio feedback allowing direct audio confirmation for some operations of the Cinema SB350, like Harman Volume
- Auto turn-on circuit automatically switches the subwoofer from ‘standby’ to ‘on’ when an audio signal is present EQ switch lets you adjust the soundbar’s bass for wall mounting or table mounting to deliver the most natural-sounding bass performance in any installation
- Phase switch lets you fine-tune bass performance to your listening environment and taste
- Subwoofer-level control directly from the remote control to let you achieve the best balance between the subwoofer and soundbar for a variety of rooms
- Hardware (included) that makes it easy to mount the soundbar on the wall along with your flat-panel TV