Bosch Fridge / Freezers Combo Metallic - KGN36XI32
The NoFrost bottomfreezerwith A++ rating and ChillerBox: keeps your meat and fish fresh up to twice as long.
- Energy efficiency class A++: cools especially efficiently.
- ChillerBox: cooler than the other cooling areas - keeps meat and fish fresh up to 2 times longer.
- NoFrost: never defrost
- again, thanks to perfect protection from ice formation - that saves time and effort.
- CrisperBox: fruits and vegetables stay fresh longer, thanks to humidity control.
Without a fridge, all of our food dreams would just fall by the wayside. When the power goes off, we are instantly reminded of the importance of this equipment as its purpose is to keep our food safe.
Although these units can quickly snatch up your electricity, be wise when purchasing the right fridge to suit your lifestyle and requirements. With fridge and freezer combos, you can now have two functions in one. These units are split into two, usually with the fridge at the top and the freezer below.
Bosch’s fridge and freezer combo is suitable for any home, with the size being designed perfectly to fit into any kitchen layout seamlessly. This unit offers a ‘NoFrost’ bottom freezer with an A++ rating. For further energy efficiency, it includes a built-in warning signal for whenever the door opens along with LED fridge lights. The ‘ChillerBox’ element keeps your meat and fish fresh up to twice as long, cooling specific areas more than others. In addition, the ‘CrisperBox’ includes humidity control for fruit and vegetables.
Another perk of this unit is that your freezer will never
defrost itself because of the protection from ice formation. This also means that you can set your own temperature on the in-fridge settings.
Width of the product (mm) 600 mm
Height 1,860 mm
Main colour of product Stainless steel (with antifingerprint)
Refrigerator Net capacity (l) NEW (2010/30/EC) - 234
Freezer Net capacity (l) NEW (2010/30/EC) - 86
Energy efficiency class A++
Energy consumption annual (kWh/annum) NEW (2010/30/EC) 258
Energy efficiency class A++
Energy efficiency class A++ (258 kWh per year).
Total net capacity 320 litres
Noise level dB (A) re 1pW 42
Net capacity refrigeration zone 234 l
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- Energy efficiency class: A++ (258 kWh per year). Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located.
- Total net capacity: 320 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 42
- Doors inox EasyClean, side panels Steel Look
- vertical door handle
- LED in fridge section
- Comfort and Safety
- Frost free - never again defrosting
- Indoor Electronic Controls
- Superfreeze Function
- Acoustic Door Open Warning
- Optical and Acoustic Malfunction Warning
- Fridge Section
- Net capacity refrigeration zone: 234 l
- Multi Airflow-System
- 4 safety glass shelves of which 2 is height adjustable
- Wine Rack
- 3 door bins, 1 dairy compartment
- Freshness System
- Near 0° Compartment - keeps fish and meat up to 2 x longer fresh!
- 1 vege.cont.w.int.humi.control with humidity control - keeps fruit and vegetables fresh!
- Freezer Section
- Net freezer capacity 86 litres
- Freezing capacity: 14 kg in 24 hours
- Storage time in power failure: 16 Hours
- Safety glass
- 3 transparent freezer drawers
- Calendar frozen food
- APPLIANCE DIMENSION
- Dimensions: H 186 cm x L 60 cm x D 65 cm
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Door right hinged, reversible
- Height adjustable front feet, roles in the back
- Connected load 160 W
- Rated Voltage 220 - 240 V
- Climate Class SN-T
- Connection rating (W) 160 W
- Length electrical supply cord (cm) 240 cm
- Current (A) 10 A
- Frequency (Hz) 50 Hz
- Plug type Gardy plug w/ earthing
- Voltage (V) 220-240 V
- Standard Accessories
- 1 x berry tray, 1 x egg tray, 1 x ice cube tray
- Country Specific Options
- Gross capacity, total: 349 l
- Gross capacity cooling 239 l
- **** freezer 110 l (-18°C and below)
- Based on the results of the standard 25-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance.
- To achieve the declared energy consumption, the attached distanceholders have to be used. As a result, the appliance depth increases by about 3.5 cm. The appliance used without the distance holder is fully functional, but has a slightly higher energy consumption.